6.03.2009

The Sweet Aroma of His Collar Bone

So, technically I should be asleep right now--either that or working on my unfinished research paper, due tomorrow. But I couldn't suppress the long-time call of my abandoned blog.

I must say, I've been quite pleasantly distracted lately: who could resist the sweet aroma of his collar bone? I love running my nose up his soft cheek and down his strong shoulder in search of the source of such fragrance. I love him, really.

I'm also in love with life in general. Even the difficult classes I always find reasons to complain about, I love them too. My classes are pushing me to grow and learn. The sun is shining. I have two wonderful jobs during a time of economic uncertainty. I have a lovely bed, in a lovely room, a room all to my own. I'm starting a sign language interpreting program in three weeks, and counting. I love life.

Today Travis and I kissed in front of a large group of fifteen year old EFY campers. They squirmed and then applauded. Travis loved it; I searched for the sweet aroma of his collar bone.

1 comment:

Creole Wisdom said...

Well... I just knew it!

I knew that you must have a special someone to be gone from your blog for an ETERNITY! well, not quite! But I was dying to hear what you've been up to.

Remember last year when we were both kind of lamenting single girls, and you were complaining about people making out on the BYU campus. You said something like, "and I hope someday I am one of those people..."

WELL NOW YOU ARE!

YA!

I miss you. I want to catch up, and call you sometime!

Blessings!
Katie