3.25.2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Yeah, it's been awhile.
My sincerest apologies to my readers, especially my consistent follower—Dad.

Here is a brief summation of all of the things I've thought: "I really need to write this on my blog." But then was quickly inhibited by this thought: "No time! No time! What the?! How long has that been in my planner for today?"

1. Did you know that the basement of the JFSB is designed to convert into a morgue in case of mass destruction?! Each room is equipped with its own thermostat, so that individual rooms can be dropped to freezing temperatures as needed. I guess the-powers-that-be are anticipating a major disaster in the Utah county area. But, hey, at least they're prepared with a morgue! Now, isn't that comforting?...

2. The primary reason I've been so out of touch with the world recently, is because I'm premiering three documentaries within the next month! I'm producing one radio documentary and two television documentaries. My favorite documentary is scheduled to premier two weeks from today! Crazy! If you want to come, just join this Facebook group for all of the info.

3. I "ran into" Travis the other day. Funny story.

4. I got eight fillings at the dentist at once. Not a funny story. And I'm not happy about it either. I ALWAYS brush my teeth. But apparently I inherited my dad's teeth, which apparently means I have a slightly more acidic mouth and slightly less resistant enamel. Again, not happy.

5. I experimented with some new recipes again, and I found a new favorite! Chocolate chip scones are tasty! ...especially when I accidentally put in Baking Soda instead of Baking Powder. I did some research, and I'm still not entirely positive of what the difference is, but I am sure I loved the mistake!

For some reason, I had a whole lot more to update you on; however, can't seem to think of anything else right now. Actually, I can't seem to think of much of anything at all right now.

Time for bed.

Come to the premier! I. AM. SO. EXCITED.

1 comment:

Snoopy said...

I'm so excited for you for your documentaries!

And I got the same kind of teeth from my dad, too... my record is nine fillings in one day. You have my complete sympathy!