8.25.2011

Ordinary Days

Sunday Robbie and I hit 3 months of marriage. Can you believe it? 

We've learned so much about each other and ourselves, and have loved every minute of it!

Our biggest adventure as of late has been living with only one car that just so happened to break down two days ago. After over $1000 of repairs, we're up and running again...like I said, an adventure.

In the meantime, before we venture into the world of people-who-own-two-cars, we survive with carefully coordinated schedules and bus passes. 

Bus culture is something else. I've ridden the bus for years--6am through SLC, 3 hours to get from college to visit home for a holiday weekend, a summer of New York rides, and now an hour and a half to and from work every day. I'd say I've had my share of experiences on public transportation. 

Just the other day I wound up as the only passenger for a 30 minute ride. I hear the entire life story of my driver. 

This one was a new one though. I overheard the bus driver inform someone that he'd gotten a complaint from a rider... a complaint that he was too good looking. Ha! Gotta love riding the bus.

Oh, and it's football season. Four months until I see my husband again...







Dang, I love that man.

No comments: