7.24.2008

Happy Pioneer Day!

It sure is great to live in Utah and reap the benefits of such a unique holiday.

It's been awhile since I've posted (which seems to be a habit of mine, posting in spurts I mean). I've really become attracted to the handwritten word and emphatically taken up journal writing once again. Don't worry; I'm not neglecting my revitalized love of journal writing for the impersonal internet publication of one's self-declared important thoughts and feeling. I've already written in my private treasure chest of life. I just thought that I could make the time to post every now and then as well.

I've decided that my personal life is not meant for the internet, and it was rather juvenile of me to believe otherwise. Now don't judge me harshly, as I'm sure anyone reading this is also a blogger of their own personal experiences. This is just a personal decision that I'd like to experiment with until further notice.

My intentions when initially creating this blog were to have an outlet for emotional venting and a motivator to improve my writing skills. I really want to become a good writer, and would greatly appreciate if I could shut my mouth a little more often and wait until I could get things down in writing. But I realized that mostly the negative moments of my life are elaborated upon and posted for all to see, but that is not entirely who I am. Everyone has good moments and bad; but I have no right to pollute the already infested internet world with more garbage.

I just wish that I wasn't so tired all of the time. Life looks a whole lot better when you're looking through wide open and alert eyes. Yet here I am, awake and up late once again.

But life is good. And I'm working to make it better.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Anna,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Stop by anytime. If you want to play, you should be part of the 6 random questions post..refer to it on my page!
Angela

Anonymous said...

yeah, i do. do you?