11.30.2007

Hum...

Life is so interesting.

I’ve learned some things about it recently.

Whenever God closes a door, he really does open a window. And when Satan closes a door, God opens another door and sends the rescue service in to get you. Not very many people know this, but I found myself in a bad situation this past week. A married male colleague of mine made suggestive comments to me and crossed a line causing me to feel as though I was in danger. I have never felt so sick to my stomach before. However, so many things fell perfectly into place for me.

Another interesting thing that I’ve learned about life is that it will keep going without you. If I decide to waste away in bed, it does not stop. If I decide to have a bad day, it does not stop. If I decide not to take advantage of everything around me, it does not stop. I have decided to live life to the fullest, and it is just that a decision.

I am so grateful for the air that I have to breathe, and that I am still alive to breathe it.

1 comment:

friend to the outsiders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.