9.02.2010

4-wheel Excursions with George Clooney

I'm a secret agent.... on the bad team.

After many daring tricks and stunts, I distract the other party and we all escape successfully. However, (oh no!) somehow in the thick of things I get separated from my team. A small piece of paper floats down out of nowhere with a clue. Easy. I know exactly where they've run off to. I grab an apple for the long journey and take off. Before I know it... I'm wearing a long, black, flowy evening gown.

Swish pan!

I'm walking slowly on a ledge with flowy dress flowing, tossing said apple in hand.

Shot opens wide to reveal my crew revving the engines of their oversized ATVs. I throw the apple to none other than George Clooney, my secret evil lover.

I jump on the back of his bike and we tear through the hot desert sands that surround us.



Don't you wish you were in my dreams too?

1 comment: