1.08.2011

I Don't Want to Grow Up

We went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum!!!

 Where Robbie played computer games...

 and I left to Never, Never Land!
"Second star to the right, and straight on till morning."

 The dinos were awesome.

 And the ever-changing planetarium ceiling was just as fun.

...another computer game.

(He claims this is supposed to represent me...no comment.)

He definitely made out with Barbie in front of me.

Which got him a job as her secretary.

Just in time for him to play the Barbie computer game.

Where he created this Barbie outfit for me.

So I went and flirted with Ken.

No bribe I had to offer was sufficient to get boy on this Barbie runway. I tried oh so hard. But alas, he will not model or twirl...in public. 

Fireworks of blown glass!

Yup.

Supposedly, this is what we'd look like with long legs.

Indy 500, here I come!


"Forget them, Wendy. Forget them all. 
Come with me where you'll never, 
never have to worry about grown up things again."

1 comment:

Katy said...

This is me, giggling with glee at your happy trip.