3.18.2011

Are You Bored?

This site made me laugh. :)


Dear Scissors,
I feel your pain... No one wants to run with me either.
Sincerely, Sarah Palin.

Dear sidewalk designers,
Please make the tiles either a little longer or a little shorter. It's tough to not step on the cracks while still appearing to walk like a normal person.
Sincerely, OCD.

Dear celebrities,
Yeah, if I had the money to buy designer clothes, have a personal trainer and a stylist I would probably look smokin' hot everyday too.
Sincerely, the rest of America.

Dear guys,
If your chest hair resembles a sweater, then it's time to trim it.
Sincerely, grossed out girls.

Dear medication,
Why are half of the side effects the symptoms I was taking the pill for in the first place?
Sincerely, confused.

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

I had never heard of that website! These are hilarious!