6.03.2010

I Wish...

my internship paid me.

i didn't insist on watching scary movies before going to bed alone.

i knew what to do with my life in 2 months.

i could dance like my neighbors in Harlem.

my muscles were toned and tightly packaged in perfect skin.

fridays were always off work.

humidity didn't give me headaches.

people still believed in patience, trash cans, and religion.

the office always provided free lunch.

my blonde hair and pale face didn't mean anything in society.

i could speak 5 languages.

the woman on the bus wouldn't hit her child.

the breeze through my window always felt this good.

9 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love your blog.
You are as beautiful as you believe, if not more.
You can change the future with just a smile.

I LOVE YOU!

Katy said...

Madam, I adore you. I wish... we were still roommates.

Also, my mom still at random times will try to do parts of our Paper Planes interpretation and talks abuot how great it was. I think you should interpret another song as a duet and then video yourself step by step doing my part and then we can meet up at a future time and do it together!!

Mandy said...

This is so lovely. I wish people still believed in trash cans and religion too.

Merkley Jiating said...

How many languages can you currently speak? Is 5 within reach?

Veren Lee said...

nice writing!

thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :],
.a little princess.

Katy said...

I wish.....Anna would blog again! It's been like, SEVERAL days. What am I supposed to do-- Just IMAGINE what kind of wacky exploits you are getting up to?? I need more Anna in my life!

Merkley Jiating said...

I used the old pyramid because I think it is much better and it also applies more to Alex's diet. I know it's outdated, but I did it anyway.

Brittany said...

i love your wishes. i love breezes and trash cans and religion too.

Maren said...

I wish... That you will always be such a wonderfully sensitive, sensible, down-to-earth person. But I don't have to wish too hard for that. :)