6.12.2010

The Magnolia Movement

For the last few years, there has been an explosion of cupcake specialty bakeries here in New York to support the cupcake craze phenomenon.

So, what did we do?
Supported the craze, of course!

Magnolia Bakery is one of the more famous ones.
So, we had to go.
(Famous = $40 a dozen!)

Ben was meeting up with us later, so we decided to pick him out the most manly cupcake we could find.
I think he appreciated the pink frosting and sugar candy daisy we chose.

As always, I got chocolate with chocolate.
So good!

After our cupcake fun we spent sunset walking the Hudson.

Everyone else leaves next week.
What am I going to do for the next two months alone??

1 comment:

Maren said...

Well, I would recommend not getting lost. ;) I am sure you will find something!