10.01.2009

Life

I figured it all out--wasn't that hard, really. I have the next two years of my life planned out. Of course, things never go as planned, but it's a nice thought. Today was good.

Oh, and by the way, I've decided to post here occasionally...again. I've been avoiding the pictures below (Travis and I broke up...and I didn't want to make a choice about whether or not I should delete the posts...I guess ignoring the issue is the same as the "not" choice, but in my head they were different); and instead of writing here, I've written in my "real" journal for the past little while. But I think I can manage and do both. However, no commitments...

1 comment:

Creole Wisdom said...

You're so great.

I miss you. I love you.

I wish I had the money to come and visit you.

I'm happiest about you blogging again :)