10.06.2009

Walk like a 'terp...Talk like a 'terp

You know how everyone asks if you feel any different on your birthday, any older? And of course you answer "no."
Well, today I feel different. ...no, you didn't forget my birthday. I passed the Utah State Novice test for American Sign Language interpreting!!!!! I'm pretty sure something changed inside of me today. I now walk like an interpreter.

Dear Anna:

Congratulations! You have been awarded the Novice Level Certificate! I commend you on your accomplishment. Your certificate, certification card, and other information will be sent separately.

Sincerely,

Mitch

Mitch Jensen, Director

Utah Interpreter Program

2 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

Congrats! That is the most fantastic news. I am proud of you, but knew you could & would do it all along. What will you do/eat to celebrate? If you weren't LDS I'd buy you a glass of champagne :)

Me said...

Yey!!!!! Congratulations my dear, I'm so happy for you :)
xoxoxo