7.06.2010

Deeper into Harlem

I've been in my new apartment for three weeks now, but I figured I'd give you the tour anyway.

Old view out the window.

Old cell-like room.

A few streets up from where I am now.
(Much nicer than my road.)

Girls outside playing paddy cake games.

My new room.
(Converted private--that's the fourth wall right there.)

HUGE kitchen! I only wish I could afford more than a cup so that I could cook and bake again.

Living room part 1.

Living room part 2.

There you have it!
A wonderful apartment. Fabulous roommates. And scary neighbors.

Happiness.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Oh wow so this is how the housing search ended! So cool!! Is it really English-nerdy that my first thought is that beign in Harlem, I hope you are reading lots of Langston Hughes? Yes, yes it is.