7.25.2010

Tasting the City

A friend of mine took me to try "real" food in New York. I asked for chicken and got half a chicken on my plate!!! It was very good {but boy was it expensive!}...


My good friend Rob, his brother William, and their parents took me out to this wonderful restaurant just the next night!


It was nothing short of AMAZING!

We had a lobster platter surrounded by clams, muscles and veggies.
Rob's mom thought I should get a lobster tale.
SO GOOD!

We also had a plate full of lamb ribs.
Have I said how good this place was yet????
SOOOOO GOOD!

I think we got six dishes in all--family size.
We barely made a dent!
(Rob and William were happy about this as they slowly slipped the leftover containers into bags to take back to their apartment.)

And if six platters weren't enough, desert anyone?
This is supposedly only a "half" size!!!!
AHHH! IT. WAS. SOOOOOOOOO. GOOD!!!

No comments: