11.15.2010

Look, Mommy! Look! A Real Job!

Phew. It's been a long, hard road these past few months in the employment arena. I've had so many rough days solely because of my sitting duck lifestyle. I'm a busy body, and when my body ain't busy I ain't happy. But I FINALLY feel as though my life is heading in a productive, paid direction again.

I worked three separate interpreting assignments AND worked in my freelance position writing web content for a business. Yippy. I've really expanded my range of interpreting assignments and have really broadened my capabilities. I'm not making tons of money. But "some" is good.

Now, if I can just get up the energy to work on my novel tonight, I'd be doing real good.

...Remind me, now, why doesn't this money stuff grow on trees?...

Work. Work. Work.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Work is just not a good thing to have to be doing. BUT I'm so excited to hear you are doing interpreting type jobs!! Gosh Anna I am SO EXCITED to see you soon and get to hear about your life!!!