5.17.2008

Weaknesses or Strengths?

I’m so weak! I have an issue that I’ve been trying to work through for the past, hum…several years! but I always succumb to my temptations. Why do I do that? I think that it’s because my mental will and desire for things is often less powerful than my physical will. I’m definitely getting better, but I still have a long way to go…
On a very different note, I have been in the library for several hours studying for my Media Ethics, Law, and Responsibility class. I have a timed midterm on Monday, and I’m really nervous. We also have a homework assignment of reading 80+ pages! Why does he think that he can do this to us?! Doesn’t he know that I have homework in my other classes too? All well.
I’m just kinda sad that work and school are taking up so much of my time. I know these are my primary priorities, but I really wanted to go to the temple this morning and just didn’t have time.
Time and money have really shown their importance in my life during that past couple of days. I just don’t have enough of either to do everything. I think that I really want to have a bit of money when I get older. I know that money and time have been real struggles in my parents’ life, and because time is money and money is time I just don’t think that I want to waste time worrying about money.

No comments: