5.27.2010

Across Country

Being in a new place, surrounded by new people, and having exciting new adventures has been amazing. But it's always nice to hear from home.

My mom has been so good at writing me emails, sending me pages and pages of letters, and shipping new contacts with solution and a nice bed cover across country. For as much as I love what I'm doing here, there's no place like home.

I've loved getting all sorts of other stuff in the mail as well.

Everything from books to this amazing box of truffles!


It's so nice to know you're loved--even if there are thousands of miles between us.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hey you sent me a postcard! I got it last night and was full of happiness. In a COMPLETELY unrelated note, what's your address? Or should I wait til you move? So many questions!!