5.01.2010

Here, Batter, Batter!


I went to a Yankees vs. White Sox game!


In case you don't see it, the score is at the very bottom of that big screen. Don't let any of the numbers on the other board confuse you, the score is definitely on the screen that changes it's image every 5 seconds.
(It took me about 40 minutes to figure this out...)


This is a picture of me...and the back of the head of the guy sitting in front of me. I don't feel too bad that I accidentally got him in my picture, cause he took a picture of me too. Then he asked me to go to the pub with him.... :-S


I want you to know, that hotdog cost me $8! And I didn't even like it!

BYU students and our professor, Dr. Plowman.

1 comment:

Robbie Bullough said...

So, I'm disappointed that no one has bothered telling you how awesome it was that you saw a game at Yankee Stadium. Therefore, that's awesome that you saw a game at Yankee Stadium.