5.14.2010

Not What You Think

Interns have very important jobs, and help out a ton.

I live in good ol' dorm style apartments--communal floor bathrooms and all--and if the guys on my floor can walk to the shower in their boxer, then what's wrong with me doing the same?

If I don't have my contacts in and something small and black appears to be moving on the floor, it's probably my imagination, right?

Most people have really good hearts, especially those that are kind enough to call you "beautiful" on the subway late at night and offer to carry your heavy bags for you.

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

Weird, gross, and sweet.

So did you like my lack of facial expressions in that ASL video? I was recording it for my brother because he wanted to get the rhythm. I'm kind of embarrassed of that. Oh well.